4-H Enrollment Information
Texas 4-H is for kids of almost any age – grades K-2 can be in Clover Kids. From 3rd-12th grades(8 years old before September 1st), you can be in 4-H.
Steps to enroll and participate in 4-H:
1. Read the Family Handbook- Determine Club(s) and Project Interest
2. Enroll Online: Please use the current link to enroll. If you have any problems or questions contact the Extension Office at 903-654-3075. We will be happy to help you get set up.
3. Attend your club meeting
5. Read monthly email updates from the Extension Agent
6. Attend 4-H project activities and contest
7. Join the Navarro County 4-H Facebook page for up to date info
For the 2018-2019 year, enrollment will be completed by enrolling online. There will also be a 4-H participation fee of $20 (if completed before October 31st) and $25 starting November 1st.